As the midway point of 2014, disappears in our review mirrors, we find ourselves in September, and that means the end of summer in the UK.
Quite a few things have happened since we last chatted.
- Finished the first draft of, Kharon, which is book three in the Kyle Gibbs. It was the first novel that I was able to write as a full time project? The others were done in the evenings and on weekends, while I did my IT work. It is amazing how much better the creativity flows over longer spells of writing.
- Over on Google Plus, I have continued with the “Introducing the…. Photographer and Author” weekly series, to share some of the fantastic talent out there.
- Spent a few weeks mulling over a Manifesto. A sort of compass which I can turn to when I get distracted or drift off where I want to be with my writing and environmental focus. Look out for some changes to my profiles across all the social media sites. It has really been a great and rewarding experience.
- Spent a week in Malta with Mrs M doing some travel, wedding and lifestyle photography and taking a well-earned rest from a hectic few months.
Current writing projects
- Kharon, book 3 in the Kyle Gibbs series. – First draft written.
- Coming up with concepts and outline for my children’s “A boy in Africa” series.
- Busy on research for an action thriller set against the global wildlife trade – Channelling my inner eco-terrorist.
- Working on a small PDF about how I get my eBooks to market
Published works and pricing
Gibbs – The early years: FREE on all online stores, except Amazon (I’m not allowed to offer things for free on Amazon, unless, I offer them exclusivity!!).
Celt- Published at $2.99
Floodlanders – Published at $0.99
Phoenix – published at $3.99